Triple Threat Webinar
THIS IS A RECORDING OF A 1/12/21 Webinar. CME is NOT available for this playback recording of this learning session.
- Describe the HIV, hepatitis C, and opioid use epidemiology in Connecticut
- Understand gaps and barriers to engagement and retention in HIV, hepatitis C, and SUD treatment
- Describe the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic with relation to increases in HIV, hepatitis C, and SUD patterns
A variety of the listed populations will be discussed at this event.
- Adolescents (ages 13 to 17)
- Young Adults (ages 18 to 24)
- Older Adults (ages 50 and over)
- Black or African American
- Hispanic or Latino
- Homeless or unstably housed
- Incarcerated or recently released
A variety of the listed topics will be discussed at this event.
- HIV Transmission Risk Assessment
- HIV Epidemiology
- Hepatitis C
- Substance use disorders
- Opioid use disorder