Triple Threat Webinar
THIS IS A RECORDING OF A 1/26/21 Webinar. CME is NOT available for this playback recording of this learning session.
SCROLL DOWN TO COURSE CONTENT TO ACCESS THE WEBINAR.
- Describe the various treatment and supports for HIV, hepatitis C, and SUD patients in Connecticut
- Understand how the role of legislation and advocacy improve access to care for HIV, hepatitis C, and SUD patients
- Describe how health inequities, including systemic racism, are barriers to care, especially in the time of Covid-19
A variety of the listed populations will be discussed at this event.
- Adolescents (ages 13 to 17)
- Young Adults (ages 18 to 24)
- Older Adults (ages 50 and over)
- Black or African American
- Hispanic or Latino
- Homeless or unstably housed
- Incarcerated or recently released
A variety of the listed topics will be discussed at this event.
- Behavioral Prevention
- Harm Reduction/Safe Injection
- U=U/treatment as prevention
- Other biomedical prevention
- HIV monitoring and lab tests (i.e. CD4 ad viral load)
- HIV resistance testing and interpretation
- Linkage to Care
- Retention and/or re-engagement in care
- Hepatitis C
- Substance use disorders
- Opioid use disorder