Triple Threat Webinar
THIS IS A RECORDING OF A 1/19/21 Webinar. CME is NOT available for this playback recording of this learning session.
SCROLL DOWN TO COURSE CONTENT TO ACCESS THE WEBINAR.
- Describe the current treatment options for HIV, hepatitis C, and opioid use disorder
- Understand the Hepatitis C Cascade of Care and its impact on system level change
- Understand the SUD treatment referral systems in Connecticut
A variety of the listed populations will be discussed at this event.
- Adolescents (ages 13 to 17)
- Young Adults (ages 18 to 24)
- Older Adults (ages 50 and over)
- Black or African American
- Hispanic or Latino
- Homeless or unstably housed
- Incarcerated or recently released
A variety of the listed topics will be discussed at this event.
- Acute HIV
- Adult and adolescent antiretroviral treatment
- Aging and HIV
- HIV monitoring and lab tests (i.e. CD4 ad viral load)
- HIV resistance testing and interpretation
- Linkage to Care
- Retention and/or re-engagement in care
- Hepatitis C
- Substance use disorders
- Opioid use disorder