ORIGINALLY RECORDED 8/11/2022
Presenters: Michael Virata, MD, Lauren Pischel, MD, Scott Roberts, MD
SCROLL DOWN TO COURSE CONTENT TO ACCESS THE WEBINAR.
- Describe epidemiology and historical perspective of Monkeypox
- Understand Monkeypox clinical manifestations in general with focus on HIV and high risk groups
- Describe inpatient care, indications for hospitalization, infection prevention, treatment, and vaccine
A variety of the listed populations will be discussed at this event.
- Adolescents (ages 13 to 17)
- Young Adults (ages 18 to 24)
- Older Adults (ages 50 and over)
- Black or African American
- Hispanic or Latino
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, or other gender