Covid-19 Recovery Phase Webinar
ORIGINALLY RECORDED 5/12/2020
This webinar learning session is a case-based discussion for providers that covered recent clinical encounters, challenges and management, and best practices in support of improved community and HIV patient care.
SCROLL DOWN TO COURSE CONTENT TO ACCESS THE WEBINAR.
- Understand the approach to COVID-19 in patients with underlying comorbidities such as diabetes, lung disease, and cardiovascular disease
- Recognize the complex clinical and non-clinical parameters in hospitalized COVID-19 patients
- Learn treatment modalities of COVID-19 in a variety of clinical scenarios
A variety of the listed populations will be discussed at this event.
- Young Adults (ages 18 to 24)
- Older Adults (ages 50 and over)
- Black or African American
- Hispanic or Latino
- Incarcerated or recently released
A variety of the listed topics will be discussed at this event.
- Antiretroviral treatment adherence, including viral load suppression
- Basic science
- HIV monitoring and lab tests (i.e. CD4 ad viral load)
- Non-infection comorbidities of HIV and viral hepatitis
- Covid-19, Respiratory Disorders, Febrile Disorder